Host an Activity
Our activity partners make Atlanta Streets Alive one of the most unique ciclovia events in the world. Apply to host an activity along the route, and if you currently own a business along the route, apply to be a business partner!
Who are Activity Partners?
Activity Partners are businesses or organizations outside of the route, but want to provide an activity and engage with attendees. Our activity partners must align in some way to our mission.
Do I need to pay?
Activity partners do not need to pay to be on the route, but they may be subject to a cancellation or no-show fee.
Do I get to pick my location on the route?
Our activity partners are assigned a location
Do I get a social media shout-out?
All of our activity partners get mentioned on social media.
Do I get on a map?
We list all our activity partners on our interactive map, created by Walkabout.
Is your business along the route? Become a Business Partner!
Businesses along the route have many options to get involved and are encouraged to become a business partner to take advantage of marketing opportunities. This includes restaurants, retailers, bars and service providers.
All Activity Partners must abide by the rules below:
• Activities must be participatory (not just a table with postcards and signup sheet)
• Participatory can mean different things. Be creative. We love to hear your ideas.
• Nonprofits are allowed to participate (even if their office isn’t along the route) as long as the activity they bring is relevant to active, healthy living or community engagement.
• Any business with over $1 million in annual revenue, and is not located on the route, is asked to become a sponsor of Atlanta Streets Alive in order to host an activity.
• No vending is allowed except for businesses on the route, except with permission provided by Atlanta Streets Alive organizers. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to place request.