Host an Activity
Our activity partners make Atlanta Streets Alive one of the most unique ciclovia events in the world. Apply to host an activity along the route, and if you currently own a business along the route, apply to be a Route Host!
Who are Activity Partners?
Activity Partners are businesses or organizations outside of the route, but want to provide an activity and engage with attendees. Our activity partners must align in some way to our mission.
Who are Route Hosts?
Route Hosts are businesses who's permanent location resides directly on the ASA route. Meaning they simply open their front doors and extend their business out onto the sidewalk/street directly in front of their shop or restaurant.
Do I need to pay?
Activity partners do not need to pay to be on the route, but they may be subject to a cancellation or no-show fee.
Do I get to pick my location on the route?
Our activity partners are assigned a location.
Do I get a social media shout-out?
All of our activity partners get mentioned on social media so long as they apply before the deadline.
Do I get on a map?
We list all our activity partners on our interactive map.
All Activity Partners and Route Hosts must abide by the rules below:
• Activities must be participatory (not just a table with postcards and signup sheet)
• Participatory can mean different things. Be creative. We love to hear your ideas.
• Nonprofits are allowed to participate (even if their office isn’t along the route) as long as the activity they bring is relevant to active, healthy living or community engagement.
• Any business with over $1,000,000 in annual revenue, and is not located on the route, is asked to become a sponsor of Atlanta Streets Alive in order to host an activity.
• No vending is allowed except for businesses on the route, except with permission provided by Atlanta Streets Alive organizers. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to place request.
Check out our Activity Partner FAQ