NEIGHBORHOOD AMBASSADOR PROGRAM & OPPORTUNITIES
Are you thrilled that Atlanta Streets Alive is coming to your neighborhood? Are you eager to participate and to share your enthusiasm with your neighbors? If the answers to these questions are yes, you're ready to become an ASA Neighborhood Ambassador!
As a representative of your neighborhood, you'll keep your community informed, build relationships in a way that motivates participation, and you'll be a valuable liaison between your community and Atlanta Streets Alive staff.
Ambassadors commit to the following:
- Live, work or have a significant connection to a neighborhood on or adjacent to the September 2016 route.
- Be available to attend the majority of meetups (beginning Tuesday, July 19) leading up to Atlanta Streets Alive.
- Attend or organize a canvass to deliver street closure notifications and route info to neighbors.
- Attend the combined Neighborhood Ambassador meeting and Volunteer Orientation the evening of Wednesday, September 21.
- Sign up for an activation-day Neighborhood Ambassador shift, essentially, wearing your blue Team ASA t-shirt and being available anywhere along the route or in your neighborhood to field attendees' questions.
Become an ASA Neighborhood Ambassador, and make your streets come alive! Contact [email protected] for more information, or RSVP for an Ambassador meetup below.